[Eril-l] Recording available - Webinar: Reviewing the Data on Knowledge Creation: Access, Governance and Equity

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Tue Mar 14 14:15:54 PDT 2023

The recording of last week’s OASPA Webinar *Reviewing the Data on Knowledge
Creation: Access, Governance and Equity* is now available along with
presenter slides on the webinar post
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-scholarly-communication-data/>.

The webinar focused on the data that exists about scholarly communication,
including anything that enables us to expose and analyse the processes,
connections and entities involved in all aspects of research communication.
Issues of inequity were discussed as were the challenges in sourcing data
that is truly representative of global knowledge creation.

With many thanks to our Chairs, Iryna Kuchma and Catriona MacCallum, our
panelists *Lucy Montgomery*, *Ludo Waltman *and *Caleb Kibet.*

We also thank our webinar series sponsors (*Hindawi*, *TrendMD* and *Royal
Society of Chemistry*) who enable us to make our webinars open to all, and
our event host *The Events Hub*.

With best wishes,

Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
OASPA Conference Information and past programs and recordings
<https://oaspa.org/conference> l  OASPA Webinars Webinars with links to
recordings <https://oaspa.org/information-resources/oaspa-webinars/>