[Eril-l] Free events and courses for anyone interested in teaching text analysis

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Jun 20 06:52:17 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

To help instructors learn and teach text analysis and data skills more effectively in any discipline, ITHAKA, the same organization which offers nonprofit services JSTOR, Portico, and Constellate is hosting the Text Analysis Pedagogy (TAP) Institute<https://www.ithaka.org/constellate/text-analysis-pedagogy-institute/?utm_source=pr&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=tapi_05_2023>.

>From July 10 to August 11, with support from the Association of College Research Libraries and the Academic Data Science Alliance, the TAP Institute will offer free events and courses for anyone interested in teaching text analysis.

Now in its third year, the TAP Institute has helped hundreds of librarians and faculty members learn text analysis, enabling them to teach courses that incorporate this essential data competency for students.

Librarian and faculty participants from all institutional types and sizes are welcome and encouraged. Register today!<https://www.ithaka.org/constellate/text-analysis-pedagogy-institute/?utm_source=pr&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=tapi_05_2023>

Best,
Heidi

Heidi McGregor
VP, Communications
ITHAKA | www.ithaka.org<http://www.ithaka.org/>

ITHAKA's mission is to improve access to knowledge and education for people around the world. We believe education is key to the well-being of individuals and society. Through our work, we make higher education and access to knowledge more affordable, improve outcomes for students and researchers, and preserve knowledge for future generations. Our services include: Constellate, Ithaka S+R, JSTOR/Artstor, and Portico. Learn more at www.ithaka.org.