[Eril-l] New Head of Partnership Development, the launch of our Open Data Digest, benefits of our Private for Peer Review mode, and more news from Dryad.

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Jun 15 03:52:14 PDT 2023

Greetings,

Dryad has published the summer edition of our quarterly newsletter, a regular summary of updates and perspectives on the Dryad platform and the open research data landscape. You can read the newsletter in full and subscribe to receive future editions. Highlights include:
An invitation to journal editors and publishers to register for Dryad’s June 28 open house, which will explore how partnering with Dryad can help streamline processes while ensuring that all relevant datasets are properly shared in accordance with policies.
A warm welcome to Dryad’s new Head of Partnership Development, Maria Guerriero, advocate of open science and former Head of Journal Development at eLife.
A spotlight on four new publishers and institutions who are using Dryad to sponsor data publication on behalf of their affiliated researchers.
An overview of the several benefits of Dryad’s Private for Peer Review mode, namely making it simple for editors to ensure underlying data is accessible through submission and peer review.
The launch of Dryad’s Open Data Digest, a monthly round-up of the most viewed and topical datasets.
A spotlight on community stories: University of New Mexico’s Engagement with Dryad.

Kind regards,

Amber Phipps on behalf of Dryad