[Eril-l] Receiving ebook package records from Gobi

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Jun 14 13:17:57 PDT 2023

Hi all,

If you buy ebook packages through Gobi and receive the marc records periodically from Gobi to load into your catalog, I'd like to pick your brain with a few questions on your workflow.  We're new to this and wanting to assess our processes.

I'm mainly curious whether you compare title lists you get from the vendor to the titles Gobi sends you records for, after the year is over/after frontlist is complete.  Have you ever noticed any inconsistencies? If so, what steps do you take?

Thanks,
Sherry

Sherry Lochhaas
Electronic Resource Services Manager