[Eril-l] Seeking Assistance, Database of Non-COUNTER E-Resource Usage Reports

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Jun 13 01:23:59 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

Thank you for your interest and willingness to help. We received several
inquiries about what non-COUNTER publishers we can already handle so please
find here:
https://support.celus.net/support/solutions/articles/103000096445-non-counter-platforms-processing-in-celus
the current list of non-COUNTER compliant vendors we can process at the
moment.

We would be grateful for any contributions.

Thank you in advance,

Tomas

Tomáš Novotný

Founder & Customer Happiness Manager