[Eril-l] Seeking Assistance, Database of Non-COUNTER E-Resource Usage Reports

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Jun 12 04:00:00 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

We are reaching out to you for your valuable assistance in creating a
database of Non-COUNTER (compliant) e-resource usage reports. Our aim is to
collect these reports from various vendors and to develop automated
processing methods. Your contributions will be pivotal in making our
database as comprehensive as possible.

If you would like to contribute to the database, please share Non-COUNTER
e-resources usage reports from publishers with us. By pooling our
resources, we can collectively build a robust and diverse database that
benefits the entire community.

Rest assured that we will handle your contributions with the utmost care
and confidentiality. Your support is vital to the success of this project,
and we deeply appreciate your willingness to participate.

Please send your reports to the email address below. If you have any
questions or need further information, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Email: ask at celus.net

Thank you sincerely for your assistance. Together, we can make a
significant impact on improving access to e-resources and fostering
knowledge sharing.

Warm regards,

Tomas

Tomáš Novotný