[Eril-l] OUP product availability markers

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Jun 9 10:49:31 PDT 2023

Hello all,

I am very happy to confirm that the technical issue with OUP's access control system has been resolved. Thank you again for your patience.

If you are experiencing any issues, please do reach out to our customer services team.

If you have any queries, please contact us at:

Customers in North & South America

Telephone: +1 800 334 4249 ext 6484

Email: online at oup.com<mailto:online at oup.com>

Customers outside North & South America