[Eril-l] OUP product availability markers

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Jun 6 06:31:55 PDT 2023

Hello all,

Good morning. I wanted to make this group aware that Oxford University Press is working on a technical issue with our access control system. Please be reassured that the sites remain open, with all content available for use, despite the appearance of a red padlock next to some content. I apologize for any inconvenience and confusion, and we are working on this issue with urgency. I will post to this listserv when the issue is resolved.

Thank you all for your patience!

Best,
Tricia Hudson
Head of Library Marketing