[Eril-l] Requesting info on EBSCO Discovery Service and/or OCLC Worldshare

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Jul 19 06:11:27 PDT 2023

Hi Erin,

If it's not too late, I would be happy to join this conversation! My
library uses WMS and WorldCat Discovery, and I am familiar with Alma/Primo
from my previous institution. We are currently doing a system exploration
ourselves and looking especially at FOLIO and EDS, so I would also be
curious to hear what folks from EDS libraries have to say. :)

My schedule is fairly open.

Thanks!
Katherine

Thanks,