[Eril-l] Requesting info on EBSCO Discovery Service and/or OCLC Worldshare

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Jul 13 12:33:42 PDT 2023

Erin,

I would gladly have a call with you to discuss.

We currently use Discovery, and I've previously worked with Primo, so I have the most to say about these systems. I can also provide some commentary on OCLC's systems, as their discovery layer has been the subject of some of my recent research, which has focused on discovery layers that can be used with FOLIO.

I am on vacation from Monday 7/17 to Friday 7/28, and am widely available when I'm back.

Jaime Taylor
Discovery & Resource Management Systems Coordinator
W.E.B. Du Bois Library
University of Massachusetts