[Eril-l] Renewals timing question

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Jul 11 12:44:43 PDT 2023

Hello,
I am hoping the collective wisdom can offer some advice. Has anyone shifted
all database renewals from a fiscal year start to a calendar year start?

If so, how difficult was it to coordinate? Were there any challenges?

Since June and July at academic institutions are traditionally vacation
months for many campus offices, it can be challenging to get approvals.  I
am trying to brainstorm ways to work within the system.

Thank you in advance,
Anne

Anne P. Hancock

Head of Resource Management, McQuade Library
Merrimack College I 315 Turnpike St. I North Andover, MA 01845
978-837-5064 | hancockan at merrimack.edu