[Eril-l] Sharing Library news - anyone using alternatives to Twitter?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Jul 10 10:24:54 PDT 2023

Hi All,

We used Twitter's embedded timeline but it's not functioning.

I'm wondering how you all share library news on your homepage. I'm not tied to using a social media platform/product.

We use Wordpress for our site. We usually make short announcements about upcoming events, changed library hours, etc., but with Twitter broken, we are open to alternatives. What else are you folks using?

Thanks,
James

James Miller
(pronouns: he/him/his)
Discovery & Sciences Liaison Librarian / Wyndham Robertson Library
 Need research help? Make an appointment with me: <https://calendly.com/millerjc/30min> https://calendly.com/millerjc/30min<https://calendly.com/millerjc/30min?month-view=enabled>

7916 Williamson Road, Roanoke, VA 24020
hollins.edu<http://www.hollins.edu/> | Office: (540) 362 - 6653

[signature_3174123825]