[Eril-l] Taylor & Francis blocking IP addresses due to excessive use

Arndt,Theresa arndtt at dickinson.edu
Mon Jan 23 13:41:52 PST 2023

We received a Taylor & Francis IP blocking message for the first time today.   The audit log they provided did not contain the necessary information for our IT folks to trace the activity.  We'll report this back to T&F - maybe someone at their end will look for a root problem, since so many of us are experiencing this!

Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences via the list!

Best, Theresa

Theresa Arndt
Assoc. Director for Library Resources & Administration
Dickinson College
Carlisle, PA 17013
Office/voicemail:  (717) 245-1750
arndtt at dickinson.edu