[Eril-l] Springer Nature off-campus access problem?

Arndt,Theresa arndtt at dickinson.edu
Fri Feb 24 07:46:17 PST 2023

Is anyone else experiencing problems with access to Springer Nature journals from off campus?   This seems to be a new problem today.
We use cloud-hosted EZ-Proxy and activation through Alma for the "SpringerNature LYRASIS collection".   We think we have our proxy correctly configured.   Off-campus users get the error: "HTTP Status 400 – Bad Request".

We're submitting a ticket to Springer Nature support, but wonder if anyone else is seeing problems with off-campus/proxied access.

Thanks and best, Theresa

Theresa Arndt
Assoc. Director for Library Resources & Administration
Dickinson College
Carlisle, PA 17013
Office/voicemail:  (717) 245-1750
arndtt at dickinson.edu