[Eril-l] Access Lab | It's live... Our Access Lab 2023 program has been released!

Jane Charlton Jane.Charlton at openathens.net
Fri Feb 24 01:47:18 PST 2023

Hello!

We are excited to announce our program for Access Lab 2023<https://www.openathens.net/access-lab/> is now live!

Access Lab brings together delegates and speakers from across the globe to discuss common challenges in the sector and those faced by different regions.

Our program covers sessions taking place on Monday 20 March from 2pm-6pm GMT / 10am-2pm EDT for those joining from EMEA and the Americas. Along with the sessions taking place on Thursday 23 March 2pm-6pm AEDT for those joining from APAC.

Topics on the agenda for this year's conference include: the strategic role of libraries, user experience, customer case studies on moving to federated single sign-on and systems integration, the impact of cookie privacy changes, and data trends.

Program preview<https://www.openathens.net/access-lab/access-lab-program/>...

Opening keynote: Our users are everywhere: librarians as strategic partners to enable global access to research
Emily Singley, VP North American Library Relations at Elsevier opens our conference with a thought provoking keynote on the critical role of libraries in proving access to reliable research and their strategic role with publishers.

Panel debate: Why consistent user experience is essential for global research (and how to achieve it)
Chaired by our e-resources manager, Emma Wilson-Shaw, our panel debate will focus on key findings from our recent library user experience report 'Removing barriers in the search for knowledge'. We'll focus on how our community can take the recommendations forward to improve user experience and the research process globally.

Data trends: What does our single sign-on data tell us about user experience?
In this session, Andy Anderson, will share the aggregated login and usage trends we've identified in user experience. We'll also discuss the steps we've taken to assess and address the impact of upcoming cookie privacy changes.

Register for Access Lab 2023<https://www.eventsforce.net/jiscevents/1593/register?mc=listserv>
──
Jane Charlton
International marketing manager MPRCA InstLM

T.  +44 (0)20 3998 7075
W. openathens.net<https://openathens.net/>
L.  linkedin.com/in/janecharlton/<linkedin.com/in/janecharlton>
Y.  youtube.com/c/OpenAthensMedia<https://www.youtube.com/c/OpenAthensMedia>
T.  twitter.com/openathens<https://twitter.com/openathens>

[OpenAthens]

[Access Lab 20-23 March, register now.]<https://www.eventsforce.net/jiscevents/1593/register?mc=footer>

OpenAthens is a part of Jisc. Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number. 05747339, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. Jisc's registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Services Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 02881024, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Commercial Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by shares which is registered in England under company number 09316933, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

For more details on how Jisc handles your data see our privacy notice here: https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice