[Eril-l] New Oxford English Dictionary site now live ~4890383

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Aug 17 06:08:36 PDT 2023

I've tested on 3 browsers on campus on my PC and 3 browsers at home on my Mac.  We've been fine since the new stanza was released.

Linette

Linette Koren She/Her/Hers
Manager of Electronic Resources
RIT Libraries
Academic Affairs
Rochester Institute of Technology
Wallace Library 1520
90 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester NY 14623
https://www.rit.edu/library
W: 585-475-6123
lxkwml at rit.edu<mailto:lxkwml at rit.edu>
[RIT | Rochester Institute of Technology]<https://www.rit.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.