[Eril-l] ADA compliance and third party digital resources

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Apr 24 10:55:08 PDT 2023

Hi,

You can probably find the vendor's accessibility statements on their
websites. Or if they aren't there, you can probably contact them directly
and ask for it. I wouldn't think you would be required to test their sites
yourself.

For example

EBSCO https://www.ebsco.com/technology/accessibility

ProQuest