[Eril-l] print periodical collections

Beth Jacoby bjacoby at ycp.edu
Tue Apr 18 06:09:25 PDT 2023

We're down to 10 print subscriptions that aren't available in electronic
form via a campuswide license for those individual titles.
These print periodicals are not used, so I anticipate we'll be cancelling
the remaining titles in the next few years.

Beth

Beth Jacoby
Content Development Librarian
Schmidt Library