[Eril-l] Infobase / Films on Demand COUNTER anomalies

Mary Aagard MaryAagard at boisestate.edu
Fri Apr 7 11:33:53 PDT 2023

We saw the exact same thing at Boise State, our 2020 Infobase usage was
abnormally high. I sent a note to Infobase through their website to ask
about it when I noticed it but they never replied. If you hear anything
back, I'd love it if you could share it.

Thanks! Mary

--

MARY AAGARD
*Head, Acquisitions & Collections and Associate Professor **Albertsons

Phone: (208) 426-4025 Email: maryaagard at boisestate.edu
Mail: 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725-1430 *Location: *1865 Cesar
Chavez Lane, Boise, ID Web: l <https://library.boisestate.edu/>
ibrary.boisestate.edu  | My Research
<https://works.bepress.com/mary_aagard/>

Make a gift to Boise State today!