[Eril-l] Survey Invitation: The Role of Health Sciences Libraries in Supporting Medical Image Consent Standards

McClung, Sarah Sarah.McClung at ucsf.edu
Wed Apr 5 11:19:51 PDT 2023

Hello,

Please excuse cross postings. The survey will remain open until May 5, 2023.

We are doing a research study about informed consent standards for the publication of medical images. We would like you to participate in this study as a health sciences library worker.

If you choose to be in the study, you will complete an online survey. It will take about 10 minutes to complete.

You can skip questions that you do not want to answer or stop the survey at any time. The survey is anonymous, and no one will be able to link your answers back to you. Please do not include your name or other information that could be used to identify you in the survey responses.

Please contact me with questions about this study. If you have questions or concerns about your rights as a research participant, you can call the UCSF Institutional Review Board at 415-476-1814.

Being in this study is optional. If you want to participate, click this link to start the survey: https://ucsf.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2oDP8ABUTj2SLvE<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/ucsf.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2oDP8ABUTj2SLvE__;!!LQC6Cpwp!pMCkx1_X_F1pcZZmEq5zgIBLCZtuHObaOjJKKVA5fsXffgJLX9ReTZkm9GWi72nyRnwaEojJ5a2N2iKB5SU$>

Thank you,
Sarah McClung, MIS
Head of Collection Development
University of California, San Francisco Library
sarah.mcclung at ucsf.edu<mailto:sarah.mcclung at ucsf.edu>