[Eril-l] [Job Opening] Lyrasis: Strategist, Content and Scholarly Communication Initiatives

Michael Rodriguez topshelvr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 06:42:47 PDT 2023

Dear ERIL colleagues:

I am pleased to share that Lyrasis <https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/Main.aspx>
is seeking a new Strategist to help lead consortial licensing and open
access initiatives at a national scale as part of our Content & Scholarly
Communication Initiatives team.

The Strategist will manage an assigned portfolio of offers and support the
department and larger organization by developing strategic opportunities.
They will recommend and develop new techniques and practices for gathering
groups of members into licensing opportunities to maximize member benefits.
In addition, the Strategist will monitor emerging and current library
trends, products, services, and new technologies by reviewing professional
literature, attending conferences, monitoring discussion lists, and
establishing personal networks with vendors, librarians, and other
consortia leaders.

This position is full-time and fully remote. Salary range is $75,000 to
$90,000 with competitive benefits and paid time off. To view the full job
description or to apply, please visit our Careers webpage
<https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/careers.aspx> or go directly to
https://lyrasis.isolvedhire.com/jobs/834817

For best consideration, applications are due by midnight on *April 25*.

Please feel free to share this posting with your networks. We are happy to
answer any questions about this position!

Best wishes,

Michael

*Michael Rodriguez, MLIS*Senior Strategist, Content & Scholarly
Communication Initiatives
Find me on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrlibrarian>