[Eril-l] Job opportunity - Electronic Resources Librarian

Goddard, Matthew [LIB] mgoddard at iastate.edu
Thu Sep 22 13:13:04 PDT 2022

Just a reminder that the Electronic Resources Librarian position posting at Iowa State University closes on Sunday, September 25. This would be a great opportunity for anyone interested in working in e-resources, acquisitions or collections. Learn more and apply here: https://isu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/IowaStateJobs/job/Ames-IA/Electronic-Resources-Librarian_R9544

Matthew

Matthew Goddard
Access and Acquisitions Head
Iowa State University