[Eril-l] OASPA 2022 Conference Recordings Now Available

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Thu Oct 13 09:17:40 PDT 2022

We are pleased to announce that recordings from last month's OASPA 2022
annual conference are now available
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIpJXV9MOz0NL2MBhXmyQNMLQB7ZlxG5c>.
There is a huge amount of thought-provoking content and we hope you find
much of it useful.

Details about next year's conference will be available in the coming months
from oaspa.org/conference. Enquiries regarding the conference should be
directed to info at oaspa.org <coasp at oaspa.org>.

We are extremely grateful to our sponsors, 2022 conference committee,
speakers, chairs and attendees for enabling such a rich and enjoyable
conference.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
OASPA Conference Information and past programs and recordings
<https://oaspa.org/conference> l  OASPA Webinars Webinars with links to
recordings <https://oaspa.org/information-resources/oaspa-webinars/>