[Eril-l] Job Opportunity: E-resources Librarian -- Williams College, Williamstown, Massachusetts

Blackman [she], Chris cblackma at williams.edu
Fri Nov 11 08:44:34 PST 2022

Williams Libraries seeks an innovative and collaborative E-resources
Librarian to manage a seamless user experience of our electronic resources,
effective collection development, and promote the mission of the College
through continued access to the Libraries’ extensive e-resource
collections. We seek candidates who are excited to work in a college
library that supports students who are broadly diverse with regard to
gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation,
socioeconomic status, and religion.

Responsibilities include:

   - Create and manage descriptive and holdings metadata for e-resources in
   the library system (currently Ex Libris’ Alma)
   - In consultation with the Systems Librarian and the User Experience
   Librarian, ensure the discoverability of e-resources in the Libraries’
   discovery service
   - Provide leadership and expertise in the acquisition, organization, and
   lifecycle management of e-resources, including online journals, e-books,
   databases, and streaming media
   - Analyze data to facilitate effective collection development

To apply, please see the E-resources Librarian job ad (job number 302280)
on the Williams College Staff Careers website
<https://staff-careers.williams.edu/>.

Feel free to contact me off-list with any questions about this opportunity.

Chris
Christine W. Blackman (Chris)
Head of Collections and Systems
Williams Libraries <https://library.williams.edu/>