[Eril-l] Job posting: Collection Development & Scholarly Communication Librarian, Yale’s Cushing/Whitney Medical Library

Linden, Julie julie.linden at yale.edu
Fri May 20 08:47:24 PDT 2022

Hello ERIL-L,

Apologies for duplication with other lists; please see the job posting below.

Sincerely,
Julie Linden
Director of Collection Development
Yale University Library

Hi colleagues,

Yale’s Cushing/Whitney Medical Library is recruiting a Collection Development & Scholarly Communication Librarian, a key library position that provides leadership in collection development and management and serves as our point person for scholarly communication. Yale offers great benefits, relocation support, and a wonderful group of innovative and dedicated colleagues. New Haven is a small, dynamic city with professional theater, world-renowned architecture, terrific restaurants, a vibrant music scene, outdoor festivals, and free world-class art museums. Beaches, hiking trails, parks, and farms are not far from the pedestrian- and bike-friendly city center. Come join us!

Let me know if you have any questions and send candidates our way:
https://library.medicine.yale.edu/news/job-opening-collection-development-scholarly-comm-librarian

Thanks,
Holly

Holly Grossetta Nardini