[Eril-l] Job Posting

Calvert, Charla ccalver at iu.edu
Thu Jun 9 10:33:29 PDT 2022

Good Afternoon,

We were interested in posting a job ad to your website if we could please.
Thank you in advance! Here is a summary of this position.

-----------------------------

Assistant Librarian, Library Collections Coordinator (tenure-track) at IU
Kokomo Library

The Indiana University Kokomo Library invites applications for the position
of Assistant Librarian, Library Collections Coordinator. The IU Kokomo
Library seeks a collaborative and innovative librarian to provide strategic
leadership for the Library's technical services and electronic resources.

This tenure-track position is responsible for planning, managing, and
evaluating the Library's print and electronic resources, including
budgeting, acquisitions, processing, discovery, maintenance, and assessment.
Departmental liaison activities include teaching, learning and research
support for assigned areas. This position will be open until filled.

This position is open to early-career librarians. We welcome applications
from candidates that meet the basic qualifications, and we encourage you to
speak to your relevant experience and knowledge, including in positions in
other library settings. Relevant transferrable skills or experience from
other professional non-library settings will also be considered.

If interested, please follow this link to apply:
<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Findiana.p
eopleadmin.com%2Fpostings%2F13051&data=05%7C01%7Cccalver%40iu.edu%7C6452b971
f61b425bc18108da4a325101%7C1113be34aed14d00ab4bcdd02510be91%7C0%7C0%7C637903
877208961140%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJ
BTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=IUoJnSFOQ%2FuKC1eSXKnGheQm
Tnq9aG3n0Y0uIUNw%2FMc%3D&reserved=0>
https://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/13051

Charla Calvert

Library Administrative Assistant