[Eril-l] Advice re onboarding new eresources/systems librarian

Hinchliffe, Lisa Janicke ljanicke at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 27 08:55:30 PDT 2022

Not experienced doing this myself but a newly available resource that is OA that seems like it could be useful:

Managing Licensed E-Resources: Techniques, Tips, and Practical Advice
Galadriel Chilton (Editor), Stephanie Willen Brown, Anna Creech, Lindsay Cronk, Joan M. Emmet, Scarlet Galvan, Athena Hoeppner, Jenifer S. Holman, Erika Ripley, Allyson Rodriguez, and Angela Sidman
https://www.lib.pacificu.edu/create/pup/pacific-university-press-all-books/pup-managing-licensed-eresources/

--
Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe
Professor, University Library