[Eril-l] Advice re onboarding new eresources/systems librarian

Stephanie Davis-Kahl sdaviska at iwu.edu
Wed Jul 27 08:34:17 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

I'm working on an onboarding schedule for an incoming e-resources and
systems librarian and would love to hear any ideas or advice from all of
you about things you wish you would have learned when you started your
current e-resources/systems role. So far, I have a draft schedule of
meetings with colleagues within the library as well as key people outside
the library, as well as a meeting with our former e-resources/systems
administrator.  Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Stephanie

--

Stephanie Davis-Kahl