[Eril-l] New EDS User Interface

Seurer, Tracie tseurer at coloradomesa.edu
Tue Jul 26 07:51:55 PDT 2022

Hello Sara,

We were planning to migrate to the new interface this summer, however, we were made aware of known issue downloading EBSCO ebooks within the new UI. The fix is planned for November, and we will probably wait until Spring semester to move over since we have a heavy concentration of EBSCO ebooks.

Thanks!
Tracie Seurer, MLIS
Electronic Resource Coordinator
Tomlinson Library
Colorado Mesa University & Western Colorado Community College
tseurer at coloradomesa.edu<mailto:tseurer at coloradomesa.edu>
970-248-1520