[Eril-l] Recording now available OASPA June 2022 Webinar: Normalizing Open Research practices via grassroots community-building

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Thu Jul 7 02:15:00 PDT 2022

The recording of last week's webinar entitled *Normalizing Open Research
practices via grassroots community-building *can now be found at this link
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-normalizing-open-research-practices-via-grassroots-community-building/>
.

There are also links to panelists slides, some resources shared via the
webinar chat channel and a link to a guest post summarising some of
the webinar's takeaways.

We thank all of our speakers, our chair and all attendees for their work in
advance and on the day of the webinar.

We are grateful to our 2022 webinar sponsors - Hindawi, Atypon, Royal
Society of Chemistry and TrendMD - for their support which enables us to
make our webinars available to everyone.

Best wishes,

Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
OASPA Conference Information and past programs and recordings
<https://oaspa.org/conference> l  OASPA Webinars Webinars with links to
recordings <https://oaspa.org/information-resources/oaspa-webinars/>