[Eril-l] Textbook licensing

Jessica Harris jah1 at uchicago.edu
Thu Jan 27 06:38:31 PST 2022

Good morning,
If you have experience licensing online textbooks for students, I would love to hear from you. We're currently investigating our options here, including Classoos<https://www.classoos.com/classoos-pro/> & Pearson Online<https://www.pearson.com/us/higher-education/products-services-teaching/course-content/textbooks-and-etexts/pearsonplus.html>. Any feedback or experiences you have with any online textbook provider would be greatly appreciated.

Please feel welcome to contact me via email or phone.

Thank you!

Jessica Harris
Electronic Resources Management Librarian
The University of Chicago Library
773-702-0228
jah1 at uchicago.edu