[Eril-l] [EXT] Contact info for the Informed Librarian?

Tenglund, Ann ATENG at sbu.edu
Thu Jan 6 11:04:29 PST 2022

There is a webform that you can use to contact the Informed Librarian at https://www.informedlibrarian.com/contact.cfm

There is also a phone number of 201-836-7072

I have been a subscriber for quite some time and have always found them responsive, so I think if you use one of these methods, you will have your questions answered.

Good luck!

Ann

Ann M. Tenglund
Director of the Library & Faculty Development
St. Bonaventure University
PO Box AS, 3261 West State Road
St. Bonaventure, NY  14778   USA
Voice: 716-375-2378