[Eril-l] Strategies for Ebook DDA selection?

Allyson Ota allyson at hawaii.edu
Wed Jan 5 09:14:24 PST 2022

Hi Francine,

Thank you so much! I was really interested in knowing how the selectors in
your library select titles for DDA, since we are all somewhat new to it. I
appreciate hearing your library's strategy to remove titles if they are not
triggered after a few years, and that you have a yearly removal, and focus
on purchasing newer titles.

Also, thank you for mentioning OA titles. I had not thought about that. Our
DDA is with EBSCO.

This is really helpful info.

Much appreciated,
Allyson

[image: Get Vaccinated U H logo]

Allyson Ota (she/they)
Electronic Resources Librarian

Kapiʻolani Community College Library

4303 Diamond Head Rd., Honolulu, HI 96816
(808) 734-9254 | allyson at hawaii.edu
library.kapiolani.hawaii.edu