[Eril-l] Position: collection Strategies Librarian

Williams, Ginger ginger.williams at txstate.edu
Thu Feb 3 21:50:45 PST 2022

We're looking for a Collection Strategies Librarian to join our team. This is an open rank career ladder position, so our new colleague could bring years of experience or fresh perspectives of a recent graduate. As a relatively new member of the Association of Research Libraries, we're particularly interested in expanding scholarly communication initiatives, so we'd like someone familiar with current trends in open access and other scholarly communication trends. If you're interested in a position in commuting distance of Austin, San Antonio, and the Texas hill country, check out our position posting at
https://jobs.hr.txstate.edu/postings/37216 .

We're also seeking an OER Librarian and a Data Management Librarian, so look for those postings, too.