[Eril-l] OUP New Access Control System is now Live

FAISON, Valerie Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Tue Feb 1 11:10:17 PST 2022

Hi Lisa,

The communications were launched to alert customers about the new access control system for the Oxford Academic platform, which is home to all our journals content. This new system does not affect our online products platforms, and does not affect where customers can access usage statistics. Journals usage statistics are still accessible on Oxford Academic<https://academic.oup.com/journals> through the Oxford Academic account, and our online product usage statics are still available through a customer’s SAMS subscriber services account<https://subscriberservices.sams.oup.com/>. We are still using the same SUSHI server, but in our checklist and FAQ document<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Sigma_Access_Control_Checklist_and_FAQs.pdf>, we are requesting that journals customers reregister their SUSHI credentials.

Hopefully that clarifies, but please let me know if you have any further questions. You can also contact our Customer Services team via the details below.
Customer Services

  *   Email: jnls.cust.serv at oup.com<mailto:jnls.cust.serv at oup.com>
  *   Telephone: 1-800-852-7323 (Customers in North & South America)
  *   Telephone: +44 1865 353907 (Customers outside the Americas)
Thanks,

Valerie Faison

Marketing Manager, Library Programs and Execution | Oxford University Press

valerie.faison at oup.com<mailto:valerie.faison at oup.com>