[Eril-l] Latest data analysis shows OASPA members’ output in fully OA journals is accelerating

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Mon Dec 19 08:27:44 PST 2022

Each year, OASPA surveys its members about their publication output and
openly shares the data collected.

This year, we are delighted to once again have worked with Delta Think who
have helped us by taking on the analysis, structuring and presentation of
the data we collected. This blog post
<https://oaspa.org/oaspa-members-output-in-fully-oa-journals-is-accelerating/>
published today highlights our findings.

Please feel free to use and share the data, and do get in touch with
questions or comments.

Best wishes,

Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org