[Eril-l] American Heart Association Ebooks

Jessica Harris jah1 at uchicago.edu
Mon Dec 19 06:00:02 PST 2022

Hello,
We received notice earlier this year that the American Heart Association (AHA) ebooks are no longer being sold through Impelsys and that pricing is moving to a per user access, so campus-wide access through IP authentication is no longer available. The pricing for this is also much higher than what we were previously paying.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, have you found a way to work with the AHA or did your library cancel this subscription? We have had several conversations with AHA at this point, but have not made any progress. Any input you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Jessica Harris
Electronic Resources Management Librarian
The University of Chicago Library
773-702-0228
jah1 at uchicago.edu