[Eril-l] SUSHI with LibInsight versus Alma (Ex Libris)

Schonken, Michelle MICHELLE.SCHONKEN at CUANSCHUTZ.EDU
Wed Aug 31 08:46:13 PDT 2022

Hello,

Are any Alma (ExLibris) libraries using LibInsight (full version) to set up SUSHI and pull Counter reports for journal usage stats, instead of using Alma for that? If so, could you contact me about how that is working for you and what made you decide to use LibInsight? I'm curious about how LibInsight and Alma compare in setting up and utilizing SUSHI, and whether one works better than the other. Thanks!

Take care,
Michelle

Michelle Schonken, MLIS, AHIP
Electronic Resources Librarian
Collection Development | Strauss Health Sciences Library
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
E: michelle.schonken at cuanschutz.edu | P: 303-724-2134
https://library.cuanschutz.edu<https://library.cuanschutz.edu/>
Pronouns: she | her | hers (why pronouns matter<https://www.mypronouns.org/>)
You can hear my last name pronounced at NameCoach<https://www.name-coach.com/michelle-schonken>