[Eril-l] Experience with Washington Post?

Elizabeth Henry elizabeth.henry at gallaudet.edu
Thu Aug 18 06:02:51 PDT 2022

Hello all,

My library is currently exploring the possibility of initiating an
institutional subscription to Washington Post. I realize that this is not
akin to subscribing to a database from a vendor, which is why I am
wondering what the process is like for other university/college libraries
that have institutional access to the Washington Post? What should I
expect? What are the pros and cons?

Any insights and information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Elizabeth Henry

--

Elizabeth Henry | Electronic Resources Librarian

Gallaudet University

I. King Jordan Student Academic Center (JSAC) | Room: 1233

202-250-2855 (VP)
Gallaudet University Library <https://www.gallaudet.edu/library>
*Pronouns: She/Her*