[Eril-l] tech svcs glossary

Steve Oberg steve.oberg at wheaton.edu
Mon Aug 1 12:06:30 PDT 2022

All,

I apologize for yet another email on this topic … but it didn’t hit me until a short while ago that what I _thought_ I had done, I hadn’t … which is to specifically designate the glossary as CC BY-NC-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.en_US).

That oversight has been rectified and the CC BY-NC-SA icon has been added at the very top of the first page.

I greatly appreciate those who’ve contacted me to request permission to use the glossary, but now, hopefully the conditions under which it has been shared are clear to all.

Steve

Steve Oberg
Assistant Professor and Group Leader for Acquisitions and Discovery Services
Buswell Library, Wheaton College (IL)
+1 (630) 752-5852