[Eril-l] Ithaka S+R streaming project update

Danielle Cooper Danielle.Cooper at ithaka.org
Thu Oct 21 15:02:37 PDT 2021

Hi ERIL-L,

I am excited to share that today we launched the survey component of Ithaka S+R's project on making streaming media sustainable for academic libraries. Survey invitations were sent to a representative at each four-year institution in the United States and to a representative at each library in the Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL). The survey asks them questions about their library's streaming media strategy, including purchasing and licensing approaches. Findings will be made publicly available in spring 2022.

We've also published an update about the project's progress<https://sr.ithaka.org/blog/working-with-libraries-to-navigate-the-streaming-media-environment/>, including the full list of the 24 libraries that are partnering with us, which we welcome you to share with your networks.

If you have any questions about the survey or any other aspect of the project, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Warmly, Danielle

Danielle Cooper
Associate Director, Ithaka S+R
@dm_cooper