[Eril-l] Access Lab 2022 - submit your proposal

Lauren Harding Lauren.Harding at Openathens.net
Mon Oct 18 04:05:16 PDT 2021

*Apologies for any cross posting

Access Lab Call for speakers
Online, 22 March 2022
#AccessLab22

We're pleased to announce a call for speakers for our Access Lab 2022 conference<https://bit.ly/3lJGitH> 'Enabling the future - managing resources post pandemic in a climate change emergency'.
Access Lab is where you can discuss challenges and solutions around discovery and access to digital content and services. Our event will be online and we'll release more details later this year.

How to submit
Submit your entry by 10 November 2021 using our online form.<https://bit.ly/3lJGitH>

Your proposal can cover one of these suggested topics:

  *   Enabling the future - managing resources post pandemic in a climate change emergency
  *   Library digital strategy, plans and budgets
  *   User experience
  *   Data and infrastructure

Need some inspiration? Take a look at this year's resource hub.<https://www.openathens.net/events/access-lab-2021/>

There's a range of session types to choose from:
All of these sessions will be available to run online and you will be asked to select this option when you submit your proposal.

  *   Keynote/ plenary: 20 minute presentation and 5 minute Q&A
  *   Panel debate / round table: 45 minutes
  *   Case studies: 15 minute presentation and 5 minute Q&A

Want to submit a session proposal that isn't listed? Please get in touch!<mailto:contact at openathens.net>

Submit your proposal<https://bit.ly/3lJGitH>

Conference sessions are intended for librarians and providers/ publishers to discuss topics and issues of interest. We regret we will not accept any proposals that are clearly marketing or sales related.

Best wishes,
The OpenAthens team

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number. 05747339, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. Jisc's registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Services Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 02881024, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Commercial Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by shares which is registered in England under company number 09316933, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

For more details on how Jisc handles your data see our privacy notice here: https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice