[Eril-l] Upcoming Oxford Academic Platform Migration
Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Thu Mar 18 11:44:25 PDT 2021
This June and July, many of Oxford University Press’s major research books collections will be moving to the Oxford Academic platform<https://academic.oup.com/>. Books from Oxford Scholarship Online<https://oxford.universitypressscholarship.com/>, University Press Scholarship Online<https://www.universitypressscholarship.com/>, Very Short Introductions<https://www.veryshortintroductions.com/>, Oxford Medicine Online<https://oxfordmedicine.com/>, and Oxford Clinical Psychology<https://www.oxfordclinicalpsych.com/> will sit alongside journals in a single place.
We are making these changes to ensure that you and your patrons can find, manage, and use content as efficiently as possible. The Oxford Academic platform will provide the following benefits:
* An accessible and inclusive interface to help patrons seamlessly use content from any device
* Intuitive display features such as graphical abstracts and side by side viewing
* DRM-free downloadable chapters and images
* A single admin portal for content on the platform and simplified information pages
* Streamlined journeys across OUP’s research books and journals
Next month we will send you a detailed checklist and instructions outlining actions you need to take to ensure a smooth transition. This document will also give you more details about the migration and insight into the functionality of Oxford Academic.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. If you have any queries, please contact us using the details below.
Customers outside the Americas
* Email: onlinesubscriptions at oup.com<mailto:onlinesubscriptions at oup.com>
* Telephone: +44 1865 353907
Customers in North & South America
* Email: online at oup.com<mailto:online at oup.com>
* Telephone: 1-800-852-7323
If a colleague would like to sign up for future admin portal update messages, please have them e-mail us at library.marketing at oup.com<mailto:library.marketing at oup.com>.
To read this message in other languages:
Informação em português<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Oxford_Academic_Migration_Customer_Email1_Portuguese.pdf>
Información en español<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Oxford_Academic_Migration_Customer_Email1_Spanish.pdf>
Oxford University Press
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eril-l