[Eril-l] LibGuides A-Z icons for proxied resources versus individual password

Bee Bornheimer bbornheimer at sandiego.edu
Fri Mar 12 08:26:20 PST 2021

All -
I am wondering whether anyone uses iconography to distinguish between
resources in your A-Z lists that require your users to input their normal
campus-wide credentials, versus those that require individually assigned
usernames and passwords. It seems useful to me to distinguish between the
two but I'm not sure how to represent visually...
Thanks!
Bee
--
Bee Bornheimer
Digital Resources and Cataloging Librarian
bbornheimer at sandiego.edu