[Eril-l] Librarians: Help us build a picture of online library challenges

Tilly Barkway tilly.barkway at shift-insight.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 03:15:41 PDT 2021

***Last chance: survey closes 26th of July, prize draw £500***

We want to find out what librarians think about current challenges to library networks in academic institutions.

SNSI (Scholarly Networks Security Initiative), an organisation that brings together librarians, IT teams, publishers and institutions to combat the threat of cyber-crime, has commissioned Shift Insight, a market research company, to conduct some research.  It will help SNSI understand attitudes in the academic community for a range of network issues. They are keen to hear from librarians from around the world.

You do not need to be an expert in network issues to take part, we want to know what all librarians think. Your answers will contribute to creating a full picture of the concerns and risks that face the higher education sector currently.

If you are interested in participating, please click the link below to fill out our short survey below. To say thanks, we’d like to enter you into a prize draw to win £500. It should take you no more than 6 minutes to complete.

Survey link: https://research.shift-insight.co.uk/Forums-cyber-security-survey