[Eril-l] The Florida Virtual Campus (FLVC)—E-Resources Coordinator Position

Rachel Erb Rerb at flvc.org
Fri Jul 2 06:29:49 PDT 2021

The Florida Virtual Campus (FLVC)—E-Resources Coordinator Position

Interested in working in a statewide library services organization? Then, consider joining our team!

The Florida Virtual Campus is seeking an E-Resources Coordinator. Assisting the Director for E-Resources and E-Resources Program Manager, this position helps manage the approximately $7 million FALSC budget for e-resources licensed to support the teaching, learning, and research needs of the twelve state universities and the twenty-eight state colleges. The position also participates in the annual group licensing program, with content valued at approximately $1.8 million. This position has extensive external business contact. The position is responsible for acquisition workflows to ensure that all annual subscriptions are accurate and completed in a timely manner. Any subscriptions that are not submitted promptly result in disruptions in electronic resource access for the member institutions.

E-Resources Coordinator—Position Description and Application Portal: https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=49300&PostingSeq=1

Review of applications will begin on August 12, 2021.

If you have any questions about the position, please reach out to the Director of E-Resources, Rachel Erb, rerb at flvc.org<mailto:rerb at flvc.org>

Best,

Rachel

***PLEASE NOTE THAT FALSC AND FLVC STAFF WILL BE WORKING REMOTELY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.  All FALSC and FLVC operations will continue as usual.
While I am working remotely, I may send emails outside of traditional business hours. Please respond when it is convenient for you. Feel free to send me emails as you see fit, but I may not be able to answer right away. Thank you for your patience.
For fastest response time, contact the FLVC Help Desk at Help at flvc.org<mailto:Help at flvc.org>.  ***

Rachel A. Erb
Director of E-Resources
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D76F24.CCE31960]