[Eril-l] FW: SpringerLink access issues have been reported

Robert Boissy Robert.Boissy at springernature.com
Fri Jan 22 11:25:51 PST 2021

This just to say a wide number of clients have experienced some access issues.  The platform is not down, but an aspect of the access control is being looked at now.  We hope to restore full access shortly.

---
Robert Boissy
Director of Account Development
Institutional Sales and Marketing

Springer Nature
1 New York Plaza, 1 FDR Drive, New York NY 10004
M  +1 (781) 244 7918
robert.boissy at springernature.com
www.springernature.com<http://www.springernature.com/>
---
For self service help try support.springernature.com or write to onlineservice at springernature.com

Springer Nature advances discovery by publishing robust and insightful research, supporting the development of new areas of knowledge and making ideas and information accessible around the world. We provide the best possible service to the whole research community.