[Eril-l] Washington Post institutional subscription?

Howard, Jessica HOWARDJ at dickinson.edu
Wed Jan 13 10:54:33 PST 2021

Hi Diane,

The Washington Post does have an institutional subscription option.  I believe they added it in the last year (more or less).

There's a bit of information here:  https://twpenterprisehelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360002874632-Frequently-Asked-Questions

I believe this email address is what we used to make initial contact, but there also seems to be a "submit a request" form option on the site above.

EnterpriseSolutions at WashPost.com<mailto:EnterpriseSolutions at WashPost.com>

I hope this helps.

Jess

Jessica L. Howard
E-Resources & Web Services Librarian
Waidner-Spahr Library | Dickinson College
howardj at dickinson.edu<mailto:howardj at dickinson.edu>

Schedule an online appointment with me:
https://libcal.dickinson.edu/appointments/howard