[Eril-l] Local school requests for remote access

Chris Kretz cbkretz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:14:58 PST 2021

Hi Diane - we've had this same scenario come up, albeit just with high
school classes who regularly visit and do research. We haven't gone to
vendors specifically to seek a work-around, but we did make up a research
guide to share with the students for sources they can access on their own.
It's mostly open access but also sources they may have neglected, like
their own public library or (for our situation) New York Public.

https://guides.library.stonybrook.edu/withoutSBUID/