[Eril-l] E-resource Usage Drop?

Grossman, Jeffrey grossmanj2 at xavier.edu
Mon Jan 4 08:54:58 PST 2021

Hi Mark,

A lot of wild swings for our resources, but usage about the same as last year despite some major cuts. There weren’t many patterns in the changes either. Decreases and increases in database use didn’t seem to track with any one discipline, level, or type.

Somehow, as crazy as 2020 was, I’m not surprised.

Best always,
Jeff

Jeff Grossman (he/him/his)
Head of Collection Services